COOKIES POLICY OF http://www.litografiaromero.com/
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access LITOGRAFIA A. ROMERO, S.L. and it also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; They cannot harm the user’s equipment / device and, if activated in the settings of their browser, they help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions at http://www.litografiaromero.com/.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have little differences:
- a) Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when the browser is closed. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- b) Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the device’s hard drive and our website reads them each time a new visit is made to http://www.litografiaromero.com/; it has a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; Analyze visits and help us understand how users get to our page and improve our services.
- c) Functionality Cookies: They allow http://www.litografiaromero.com/ to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier.
The information these cookies collect is anonymised (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- d) Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content plugins (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site they advertise on.
- e) Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that have the purpose of periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data on your activity.
By accessing http://www.litografiaromero.com/, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookie on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing on http://www.litografiaromero.com/ may not be optimal and some of the utilities available at http://www.litografiaromero.com/ may not work correctly.
a) Own cookies
In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translates into time savings. They can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of visits carried out, so that we can focus and adjust the services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows you to contact your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
|gadwp_wg_default_dimension||27/08/2020||WordPress cookies that are used to collect data from logins|
|gadwp_wg_default_metric||27/08/2020||WordPress cookies that are used to collect data from logins|
|gadwp_wg_default_swmetric||27/08/2020||WordPress cookies that are used to collect data from logins|
|wordpress_54247ebcce4bdec9d77bc3b9662d33eb||27/08/2020||WordPress cookies that are used to collect data from logins|
|wordpress_logged_in_54247ebcce4bdec9d77bc3b9662d33eb||27/08/2020||WordPress cookies that are used to collect data from logins|
|wordpress_test_cookie||27/08/2020||WordPress cookies that are used to collect data from logins|
|wp-settings-1||27/08/2020||These cookies are used by WordPress to personalize the User Interface|
|wp-settings-time-1||27/08/2020||These cookies are used by WordPress to personalize the User Interface|
b) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., the entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To know more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- c) If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. To know more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/